What You'll Get
- $32.50 for one ticket for rear mezzanine seating (up to $60 value)
- $27.50 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Neo Soul Explosion
- Raheem DeVaughn: The son of jazz cellist Abdul Wadud, his liqueur-smooth singles “You,” “Woman,” and “Customer” sound like a mix of Babyface, Dwele, and Marvin Gaye.
- Algebra Blessett: She’s the Atlanta-based R&B singer-songwriter who’s performed with India.Arie and Anthony Hamilton and recieved praise for her sophomore album, Recovery, from AllMusic.com. They called it “focused [with] serious repeat-play quality, as if Blessett knew exactly what she wanted to do and did it to the fullest.”
- Also Performing: Rahsaan Patterson | Noel Gourdin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 5 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.