What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Neon Trees (up to $33.75 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: College Street Music Hall
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
Neon Trees, COIN, and Ian Biggs
- Neon Trees: a pastel-clad pop outfit serving new wave-flavored tunes
- When you first heard them: in 2010 with their breakthrough single “Animal,” from their debut album, Habits
- How Neon Trees followed up Habits: with 2012’s Picture Show, which added equal parts rock and electronica to their formula, as illustrated by massive single “Everybody Talks”
- The band’s latest release: 2014’s Pop Psychology, anchored by a more confident sound with heavier references to ’80s tropes
- Click here for six things we think inspired the music video for the album’s lead single, “Sleeping with a Friend”
- Fictionist: The Utah-based rock outfit’s distinctive sound has earned praise from Baeble Music, who described them as an “MGMT update of Peter Gabriel.” In other words, “incandescent shadow-pop.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.