Weekend festival presents 34 short and feature-length films from Nepal, America, Asia and all over the world
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission
- All-access includes: access to the gala and award ceremony on Friday and Saturday
- VIP includes: seats in the front section of the theater and access to the entire event
- Children under six are not allowed to attend “R” rated features
- Guests ages of 12–17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for “R” rated films
Nepal-America International Film Festival
- 20: the number of films screened across three days
- Types of films: mostly documentaries, but some shorts and a few dramas
- Don’t miss: Bulbul a film by Binod Paudel, premiered earlier this year in Nepal and has been long awaited by US audiences. The film utilizes simple but effective, storytelling and is revered among critics. After the screening, Director Binod Poudel, and producer Abiral Thapa will be present for the Q&A.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children under six are not allowed to attend "R" rated features. Guests ages of 12–17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for "R" rated films Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.