What You'll Get
Metaphors for laughter are often surprisingly violent, from busting a gut to splitting your sides to tumbling down the jagged face of Joke Mountain. Break a funny bone with this deal.
- Two tickets to Never Shoot a Stampede Queen
- Where: Granville Island Stage
- Door time: one hour before the show
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for C seating in the left or right wings (up to a $50 value)
- $35 for B seating, or C seating in center rows A–B (up to a $70 value)
- $45 for A seating (up to a $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available seating and show options.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting 5/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Granville Island Stage. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem via phone together to sit together. Discount reflects Never Shoot a Stampede Queen's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About <i>Never Shoot a Stampede Queen</i>
Based on Mark Leiren-Young’s award-winning comic memoir, Never Shoot a Stampede Queen follows a 22-year-old Vancouver journalist trying to make it in crime-ridden cowboy country. During his tenure at the Williams Lake Tribune, Leiren-Young witnessed some of the strangest sights of his life, from a defendant who showed up in court wearing a vest of explosives to a plane crash site where the pilot was nowhere to be found. The show takes its name from one of his lighter experiences, when a spiteful editor opted to use all of the worst photos of beauty queens in his feature on the Williams Lake Stampede—much to the dismay of their families. The one-man show stars Zachary Stevenson, an accomplished folk artist with extensive board-treading experience in The Buddy Holly Story, Hair, and Urinetown.