What You'll Get
- One ticket to Nevermore: The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe
- When: through March 29
- Where: New World Stages
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $39 for performances on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. or Thursdays at 2:30 p.m.; front orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to $95 value)
- $49 for performances on Mondays at 7 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., Saturdays at 2:30 p.m., and Sundays at 3 p.m.; rear orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to $75 value)
- Click here to view the performance schedule
Nevermore: The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe
Quoth the London Telegraph, “Nevermore is that rare thing, a genuinely creepy musical.” That macabre atmosphere is only appropriate, considering the protagonist: Edgar Allan Poe, the master of all things morbid. Nevermore teases out the ghosts of the troubled writer’s life by blending fact with fiction, exploring the tendrils of inspiration that may have brought about classic non-appropriate bedtime stories such as “The Fall of the House of Usher” and “The Tell-Tale Heart.” Larger-than-life themes of grief and horror are echoed in the production design; the ensemble takes the stage clad in 19th century attire ballooned out to cartoonish proportions, and fantastical figures including a giant kitten and a sinister raven prowl the perimeter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1Ab508m. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Patrons of all ages require a ticket. Lap seats are available at the Box Office for $20, cash only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.