- New Britain Rock Cats baseball game for two
- Where: New Britain Stadium
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Ticket Options
- $11 for field-box seating for two ($27.50 value)
- $14 for club seating for two ($33.50 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats on Friday, August 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Fisher Cats on Saturday, August 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Fisher Cats on Sunday, August 31, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Fisher Cats on Monday, September 1, at 1:35 p.m.
The Scouting Report
From August 29 to September 1, the Rock Cats close out the season with a four-game homestand against the division-rival New Hampshire Fisher Cats. After the battle of feline-monikered sluggers on Friday evening, fans can stick around for a post-game fireworks display. Kids get to hop onto the field and run the bases after Sunday’s game, and fans can check out the finale on Monday to cheer their team on and find out what kind of cliffhanger will keep them waiting until next season.
New Britain Rock Cats
As the Double-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins, the Rock Cats clubhouse is baseball’s equivalent of an arboretum, blossoming in the summer with big-league-ready talent while nurturing future pros to add to their extensive list of all-star alumni. Following the frenetic lead of Rocky, a full roster of mascots entices eyes with various forms of family-friendly entertainment throughout each game. An extra dose of off-the-field entertainment can also be savored inside the ballpark’s Fun Zone, where fans test their skills by smacking baseballs in a homerun derby, throwing fastballs with speed pitch, or swinging an oversize hot dog to prepare for the day when professional baseball decides all bats must be meat-based.