All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this deal.
- $14 for two tickets to a New Britain Rock Cats baseball game (a $27 value)
- Where: New Britain Stadium
- Seating: Field Box Seats in Sections 101–102, 106–113, or 117–118.
- Doors open one hour before the opening pitch.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Richmond Flying Squirrels on Tuesday, May 28 at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Richmond Flying Squirrels on Wednesday, May 29 at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Bowie Baysox on Saturday, June 1 at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Altoona Curve on Thursday, June 13 at 6:35 p.m. <p>
The Scouting Report
This season, Rock Cats head coach Jeff Smith leads a 25-man roster filled with promising talent and a desire to improve on last year’s 3rd place finish. With 13 players returning from the 2012 campaign, the Rock Cats have hit the basepaths running, opening the season with a 20–18 record that doesn’t account for the many victories in games of tic-tac-toe scrawled into the dirt near home plate. Rock Cats fans can look forward to watching three of the top prospects listed by MLB.com—RHP Trevor May, RHP Alex Meyer, and infielder Danny Santana—as well as four players currently listed on the Twins’ 40-man Major League Roster.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at New Britain Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects New Britain Rock Cats' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.