All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9.63 for one ticket for 400-level seating (up to $40.03 value)
- $25 for one ticket for 200-level side seating (up to $52.50 value)
- $35 for one ticket for the pit (up to $70.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
New Country 96.3 KSCS Country Fest
- Lee Brice: Describing his sound as “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child,” Billboard awarded this Nashville star Top Country Song of 2010 for “Love Like Crazy.” Since then, Brice has continued to blur the lines between honky-tonk and rock in #1 hits such as the heartbreaking “I Drive Your Truck,” which earned two Grammy nominations, and the heart-tugging “I Don’t Dance,” which scored a CMA nod for Song of the Year.
- Tyler Farr: This frequent collaborator of the stars—including Jason Aldean, Lee Brice, and Randy Houser—is behind the sing-along singles “Redneck Crazy,” “Whiskey in My Water,” and “A Guy Walks into a Bar.”
- Dan & Shay: The duo behind the irresistible single “19 You + Me” deliver bright, clever country-pop in the vein of Florida Georgia Line and Sam Hunt.
- Canaan Smith: A rising country star known for his emotional touch and his hit “Love You Like That,” Smith weaves his twang-tinged tenor into stories about everything from new love to the loss of his brother.
- Jamie Lynn Spears: The former star of Nickelodeon’s Zoey 101 and lifelong sister of Britney Spears hit the country charts with the longing ballad “How Could I Want More.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.