All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69 for one G-Pass for sections 208–213 or 228–233 (up to $93.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Christmas in the City
- New Edition: The young new jack swing stars have morphed into grown-up solo artists with their own careers, most notably Bobby Brown and the trio behind Bell Biv DeVoe. Now, the whole gang has reunited to once again belt out group hits such as “Candy Girl,” as well as solo tunes.
- Patti LaBelle: Over a remarkable 50+ year career that’s garnered nine lifetime-achievement awards (including a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame), the “Godmother of Soul” has proven herself a disco diva (“Lady Marmalade”), a chart-crossing solo sensation (“You Are My Friend”), and a sitcom star. Lately, you’ve seen her stealing scenes on Empire and Dancing with the Stars.
- Tyrese: His alluringly confident poise and chiseled good looks have won him leading roles in the Transformers and The Fast and the Furious series, but it’s Tyrese’s silky voice that really steals the spotlight. The R&B titan moves effortlessly from courtly declarations of love to steamy avowals of passion that weaken knees and smooth out wrinkled hearts, diving into career highlights and new music from 2015’s Black Rose.
- Jaheim: With a sultry voice inherited from his soul-singing grandfather, Hoagy Lands of The Drifters, this Grammy-nominated crooner landed three back-to-back platinum albums with his Ghetto series (Ghetto Love, Still Ghetto, Ghetto Classics). His latest? His soon-to-be-released Struggle Love, heralded by the single “Back In My Arms.”
- Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles (“Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life), spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine,” and just dropped her latest album, Code Red, which features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.