- G-Pass to see New Edition
- When: Friday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for general admission to the lawn ($32 value)
- $25 for sections 201 and 205 rows M-S, sections 202 and 204 rows P-V, or section 203 rows S-X ($58.50 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Before Bell Biv DeVoe warned that girl was “Poison,” Ralph Tresvant boasted his “Sensitivity,” and Bobby Brown declared it was “My Prerogative,” all six new jack swingers strutted across stages as teen sensation New Edition. Fully reunited and dressed to the nines, the soulful sextet packs the stage with decades of accumulated Top 10 classics and smooth dance moves. The nearly two-hour set spans the group’s entire career, from falsetto-laden classics such as “Candy Girl” and “Cool It Now” to later hits such as “If It Isn’t Love,” all mixed with stacks of tracks from their successful solo careers. This tour finds them putting on a show that’s “loose, fast-paced, high-spirited, loaded with hits and personality, and thoroughly entertaining,” according to the Newark Star-Ledger, bringing to life a catalog of songs that sticks to ears like honeycomb earmuffs.