What You'll Get
- $29 for G-Pass for seating in sections 110 and 111 (rows F–R) (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How they started: as a new jack teen sensation
- **What they did next: **Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant, and Johnny Gill successfully launched solo careers; Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, and Ronnie DeVoe formed Bell Biv DeVoe
- What they’re all doing now: touring as a reunited vocal force
- What you’ll hear live: hits from the group, including “Candy Girl,” “Cool It Now,” and “If It Isn’t Love,” along with hits from their respective solo outings
- Behind the name: born Kenneth Edmonds, Babyface earned his professional moniker in his teen years, bestowed upon him by the one-and-only Bootsy Collins
- Babyface’s breakout solo album: 1989’s double-platinum Tender Lover
- Behind-the-scenes work: his label discovered such artists as OutKast and TLC; he’s written and produced for Lil Wayne, Beyoncé, and Ariana Grande; and his work with Eric Clapton won him a Grammy for Record of the Year
- How many other Grammy’s line his trophy shelf: lots
- His latest: 2015’s Return of the Tender Lover
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Silverstein Eye Centers Arena
Silverstein Eye Centers Arena serves to bring the community together, hosting everything from national concert tours to youth hockey leagues within its walls. Such stars as Kelly Clarkson have graced the stage within the 5,800-seat arena, also home to local sports teams such as the ECHL's Missouri Mavericks and the Major Indoor Soccer League's Missouri Comets. Additionally, a community rink lets residents and nonresidents alike hit the ice for programs ranging from open-skating sessions and lessons to private rentals for Civil War reenactments.