- $64 for eight flex tickets for New Hampshire Fisher Cats games, plus a team hat and magnet set ($128 value)
- When: any remaining 2015 home games, excluding August 22–23 and September 3; click here to see the schedule.
- Where: Northeast Delta Dental Stadium
- Seating: Premium box seating
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Package Includes:
- Eight tickets, to be used across multiple dates or for a single game ($96 value)
- Fisher Cats hat ($22 value)
- Fisher Cats magnet set ($10 value)
The Scouting Report
With the season drawing to a close, the Fisher Cats hope to edge their way into the playoffs in the Eastern League’s competitive Eastern Division. Northeast Delta Dental Stadium will be hosting many family-friendly events, including Atlas Fireworks shows on 8/13, 8/14, 8/15, 8/21, and 8/31 and giveaways on 8/13, 8/16, 8/23, 9/1, and 9/2. At the end of the season, just before donning their graduation baseball caps and gowns, the Fisher Cats close out their home schedule with an early-September series against the future Red Sox, the Portland Sea Dogs on 8/31, 9/1 and 9/2, whose dodgy record on the road may make them easy prey for New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Fisher Cats
The double-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays since their inaugural campaign in 2004, the New Hampshire Fisher Cats didn’t waste time in finding success. They claimed the Eastern League title in their very first season before capturing a second crown in 2011. Many of the team’s finest moments have taken place inside the confines of Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, a 6,500-seat park along the banks of the Merrimack River, where fish eagerly wait to catch errant balls on the off chance there might be a worm inside.