- New Jersey Devils game-day package
- Every package includes a $10 food and drink voucher, plus a drawstring backpack
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $57.35 for one G-Pass for maroon-section seating in rows 1–3 of sections 101–107 or rows 15 and higher of sections 12–15 (an $82.35 value)
- $63.25 for one G-Pass for crimson-section seating in rows 11–15 of sections 12–15 or rows 16–23 of sections 1–5 and 22 (an $88.85 value)
- $113.75 for one G-Pass for red-section seating in rows 2–15 of sections 10–17 or 6–21 (a $138.75 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, November 11, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday, December 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, December 23, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Three seasons ago, the Devils fell just two wins shy of winning their third Stanley Cup since 2000. Despite finishing with respectable records in each of the last two seasons, they haven’t been able to claw their way back to the playoffs. But with most of the fresh 2014-15 campaign lying ahead, the team looks to break that streak. In the coming months, the Devils will defend the ice at the recently upgraded Prudential Center, where they went 21-11-9 last season thanks to rowdy crowds who know when to be loud or when to be quiet so their goalie can echolocate the puck. The Prudential Center’s latest additions include “farm-to-fan” food offerings, a 3-D projection system, and triple the amount of merchandise space.