- $42 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 101–107 (rear) or 209–210 (up to $79.39 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 101–107 (front), 109–110, 113–114, 126–127, or 130–133 (up to $102.89 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 1, 4, 5, 13, 14, or 22 (middle); 2, 3, 6, 10, 17, or 21 (rear); 111–112; or 128–129 (up to $117.19 value)
- All options include a Devils t-shirt
- Click to view the seating chart
On Friday, December 11 in an arena not so far, far away, the New Jersey Devils face-off against the Detroit Red Wings on Star Wars Night. Guests have the chance to meet and take photos with characters from the movies and see special Star Wars entertainment throughout the game. Exclusive New Jersey Devils Star Wars t-shirts come with each G-Pass purchase. The Devils are leading in wins so far this season over the NHL-leading Montreal Canadiens and Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks, and are preparing to take on their Eastern Conference foes from Detroit.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Two full months into the 2015–16 regular season, the New Jersey Devils have a clear mission: despite an above-average record on the road, the team has struggled to put opponents away at the Prudential Center, and now coach John Hynes has vowed to win more games at home. Luckily, the midseason home-defense initiative has a chance to kick into high gear when a tough Detroit team comes to The Rock on December 11. Though goalie Corey Schneider stands firmly among the league’s top-ten netminders, he’ll need some help from captain defenseman Andy Greene to stifle one of the Eastern Conference’s best teams, making for what’s sure to be an exciting home stand.