What You'll Get
- Tickets to the Weekend of Thunder racing event
- When: Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14
- Where: New Jersey Motorsports Park
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 8 a.m. on both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Kids aged 12 and under receive free admission with paid adult.
- General parking is included with each ticket.
- $19 for two one-day tickets ($47.94 value)
- $29 for two two-day tickets ($82.35 value)
- $39 for four one-day tickets ($95.88 value)
- $65 for four two-day tickets ($164.69 value)
Weekend of Thunder
For the second straight year, the Trans-Am Championship will roar into New Jersey Motorsports Park as part of Weekend of Thunder. At just 100 miles in length, Trans-Am series races are full-on sprints packed with nothing but racing from start to finish. What’s more, drivers are not required to make mandatory pit stops to fuel up, change tires, and pick up hitchhikers, making each Trans-Am race a potentially nonstop spectacle.
In addition to Trans-Am racing, Weekend of Thunder will also feature the New Jersey Motorsports Park debut of the Formula Lites series. With their economical yet high-tech design that emphasizes safety, Formula Lites let drivers propel their skills into higher levels of open-wheel racing, showcasing how far they’ve come from their childhood days of piloting their strollers at 50 m.p.h. The action doesn’t end at Formula Lites, though, as the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) will also be on hand for multiple races throughout the weekend.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on the day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects New Jersey Motorsports Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 8 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.