- One G-Pass to Sweet Honey in the Rock: Celebrating the Holydays
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $33 for grand tier or tier 1 seating (up to $66.70 value)
- $22 for tier 2 or tier 3 seating (up to $44.10 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sweet Honey in the Rock: Celebrating the Holydays
- The music: all-female a cappella takes on gospel, blues, jazz, and R&B
- The name: based on a Psalm, as explained by founding member Louise Robinson, who said “Sweet Honey speaks of a land that is so rich when you break the rocks open, honey flows. And we thought it was something like us African-American women.”
- Just a few of their accomplishments: winning a Grammy for “Best Traditional Folk Album,” performing at the White House for Black History Month, being fluent in bee-speak
- The Holydays: an annual concert performed in celebration of Kwanzaa and the other seasonal holidays, featuring classic and original songs such as “Jesus, What a Wonderful Child,” “Children Go Where I Send Thee,” and “Let There Be Peace”
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.