- $45 for one G-Pass to see Shaggy with Maxi Priest and Sanchez (up to $89.30 value)
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Section: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Shaggy with Maxi Priest and Sanchez
- Shaggy: born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica, where even the state bird is reggae, Shaggy developed his punchy vocal inflection as a gun bunny marching in the Marines before kickstarting his music career with the dancehall hit, “Oh Carolina,” and becoming a household name and Grammy winner with Boombastic
- Maxi Priest: this British singer’s blend of reggae and R & B vaulted him to the top of the charts in 1990 with “Close to You” and the Roberta Flack duet “Set the Night to Music,” yet reggae fans might know him best from “That Girl,” his duet with Shaggy
- Sanchez: this Kingston-bred singer, known for turning audiences into his own choir, became one of the biggest reggae stars in all of Jamaica with his first hit, “Lady in Red”—he was so popular that when he played the Reggae Sunsplash festival, audiences called him back for a whopping six encores
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.