- One ticket to Chuggington Live! – The Great Rescue Adventure
- When: Friday, January 30, at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $17 for seating in the rear balcony at the 3 p.m. show (up to $33.35 value)
- $22 for seating in the orchestra or front balcony at the 3 p.m. show (up to $44.65 value)
- $22 for seating in the orchestra or front balcony at the 6 p.m. show (up to $44.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Chuggington Live! – The Great Rescue Adventure
A locomotive roaring through a crowded auditorium is usually a cause for terror. But when that auditorium is hosting Chuggington Live! , it’s downright adorable. The popular BBC animated show’s “Trainees” are propelled into the third dimension in this live musical, complete with blinking eyes and talking mouths.
A 32-foot LED video wall serves as an ever-changing backdrop as pals Wilson, Koko, and Brewster try to impress their mentors (and the preschool-age audience) with ever-more-daring feats. But when Koko encounters trouble at Rocky Ridge Mine, the rest of the Chug Patrol needs to use their new skills for more than just showing off as they race to the rescue. All the while, they’ve got some songs to sing: “We Are the Chuggineers,” the show’s theme, and brand new tunes written for the live show.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.