- $40 for one G-Pass to Charles Ross’s One-Man Star Wars Trilogy (up to $66.70 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20 at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: NJPAC
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charles Ross’s One-Man Star Wars Trilogy
- A Long Time Ago: 2002, specifically, Charles Ross first took his one-man show on tour
- In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: rebellions rise, empires strike back, and a man reveals that he is his own father
- Charles Ross’s Other Shows: when he isn’t pretending to swing laser swords, he’s pretending to swing real ones in One-Man Lord of the Rings
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.