- $27 for one ticket to the TD James Moody Democracy of Jazz Festival (up to $44.10 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
TD James Moody Democracy of Jazz Festival
- Fantasia: After getting her big break taking top honors on American Idol’s third season, her eclectic career has included hit single “Bittersweet” and a role in the recent Broadway production of The Color Purple.
- Philip Bailey: Bailey has lent his four-octave vocal range to funk giants Earth, Wind & Fire since 1972, juggling the band with working on solo material such as his hit duet with Phil Collins, “Easy Lover.”
- José James: With his big baritone leading the way, James brings jazz tradition into the hip-hop age, aided by influences that run the gamut from Radiohead to Frank Ocean to of-the-minute electronic music.
- Also Appearing: Jazzmeia Horn | Christian McBride Big Band
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.