All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass to Salsapalooza featuring Willie Colon, Ismael Miranda, and Eddie Santiago (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Willie Colon: veteran Nuyorican singer and trombonist who’s renowned for his festive blend of salsa and bolero, as well as his political activism
- Ismael Miranda: known as “El Niño Bonito de la Salsa,” this singer has lent his crystal-clear vibrato to the genre since the 1960s, both as a solo artist and a member of Fania All Stars
- Eddie Santiago: “Qué Locura Enamorarme de Ti,” ”Me Fallaste,” and ”Tu Me Haces Falta” are just a handful of the many love songs crooned by this salsa singer, who landed a latter-day hit—”Black is Black”—on the Nacho Libre soundtrack
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at New Jersey Performing Arts Center on 11/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.