- $27 for one G-Pass to Salsapalooza featuring Willie Colon, Ismael Miranda, and Eddie Santiago (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Willie Colon: veteran Nuyorican singer and trombonist who’s renowned for his festive blend of salsa and bolero, as well as his political activism
- Ismael Miranda: known as “El Niño Bonito de la Salsa,” this singer has lent his crystal-clear vibrato to the genre since the 1960s, both as a solo artist and a member of Fania All Stars
- Eddie Santiago: “Qué Locura Enamorarme de Ti,” ”Me Fallaste,” and ”Tu Me Haces Falta” are just a handful of the many love songs crooned by this salsa singer, who landed a latter-day hit—”Black is Black”—on the Nacho Libre soundtrack
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.