All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass to see Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock, and Jack DeJohnette (up to $32.80 value)
- When: Sunday, November 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Hall at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock, and Jack DeJohnette
- Keith Jarrett: This versatile 2014 NEA Jazz Master pianist started his career playing with Art Blakey and Miles Davis, eventually recording one of the top-selling jazz instrumental albums of the 2000s, The Melody at Night, With You.
- Gary Peacock: As one of the top bass men in the business, Gary has played with legends such as Sarah Vaughan, Sonny Rollins, Chick Corea, and Miles.
- Jack DeJohnette: One of the finest drummers in jazz, Jack has kept the beat for everyone from John Coltrane and Stan Getz to Thelonious Monk and Miles.
- Together: After meeting in 1966 as members of the Charles Lloyd Quartet, they went on to play with Miles Davis and cement their legendary status with 1983’s Standards collection.
- Live: Expect a set of innovative jazz by three masters who’ve been together so long they can read each other’s minds and interact with each other’s spirit animals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at New Jersey Performing Arts Center on 11/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.