- $23 for one G-Pass to Freestyle Extravaganza (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lisa Lisa: This early innovator of the New York freestyle scene is famous for “Can You Feel the Beat” and “All Cried Out.”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics.
- Coro: This crooner got his start as a backup singer for Stevie B, then stepped out of his mentor’s shadow with his the single, “Where Are You Tonight” before cementing his solo career with the romantic follow-ups “Can’t Let You Go” and “My Fallen Angel.”
- Black Sheep: The Queens hip-hop duo gets hands in the air with tracks such as “Flavor of the Month” and “The Choice Is Yours (Revisited).”
- George Lamond: The influential freestyle singer blends pop and R&B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart.”
- Also Appearing: TKA | Rockell | Noel | Lil Suzy | Lisette Melendez | Pretty Poison | DJ Kool
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.