All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $23 for one G-Pass to Freestyle Extravaganza (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lisa Lisa: This early innovator of the New York freestyle scene is famous for “Can You Feel the Beat” and “All Cried Out.”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics.
- Coro: This crooner got his start as a backup singer for Stevie B, then stepped out of his mentor’s shadow with his the single, “Where Are You Tonight” before cementing his solo career with the romantic follow-ups “Can’t Let You Go” and “My Fallen Angel.”
- Black Sheep: The Queens hip-hop duo gets hands in the air with tracks such as “Flavor of the Month” and “The Choice Is Yours (Revisited).”
- George Lamond: The influential freestyle singer blends pop and R&B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart.”
- Also Appearing: TKA | Rockell | Noel | Lil Suzy | Lisette Melendez | Pretty Poison | DJ Kool
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at New Jersey Performing Arts Center on 12/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.