- One ticket to see The Main Event: New Kids on the Block with very special guests TLC and Nelly
- When: Sunday, June 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: KFC Yum! Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for seating in sections 306, 310, 321, or 325, rows T–W (up to $38.30 value)
- $35 for seating in sections 306, 307, 309, 310, 321, 322, 324, or 325, rows F–L (up to $72.45 value)
- $45 for seating in sections 101, 102, 110–112, or 120, rows GG–HH (up to $86.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Main Event: New Kids on the Block with Very Special Guests TLC and Nelly
- What makes The Main Event special?: an in-the-round stage that gives audiences a 360º view of each number
- Why NKOTB fans will love it: “Our fans keep asking us to come back out on the road, and we want to keep giving them what they want!,” says Donnie Wahlberg. “We wanted to make sure it was something new and fresh and fun and totally worthwhile for all of our supporters year after year.”
- The New Kids: Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Donnie, and Danny
- Step by Step: a hit that could describe the group’s airtight five-part choreography, which, along with their bubblegum songs, created the template by which all modern boy bands and teen idols abide
- Offstage activities: cruising the Caribbean with devoted NKOTB fans, running marathons, operating Wahlburgers
- Didn’t They (Blow Your Mind): if they haven’t yet, they will with a set containing hit after classic hit, plus new tracks from their comeback album 10
- TLC’s current lineup: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas
- TLC’s claim to fame: they’re one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time, with five Grammy wins between their diamond-certified sophomore album, CrazySexyCool, and its six-times-platinum followup, FanMail
- How you met Nelly: when he landed at #1 on the charts with “Hot in Herre”
- How he commands the stage: with hits such as “Shake Ya Tailfeather,” “Dilemma,” and the aforementioned smash, plus new dance floor sizzlers from his recent album, M.O.