What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket for lower bowl seating (up to $103.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Total Package Tour: NKOTB with Paula Abdul and Boyz II Men
New Kids on the Block
- The Band: NKOTB’s catalog of pop gems—which sold more than 80 million albums worldwide—yielded the back-to-back international #1 hits “Hangin’ Tough” and “Step By Step,” and a streak of crossover smash R&B and pop hits that included “You Got It (The Right Stuff),” “Cover Girl,” “Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time),” and “I’ll Be Loving You”
The Accolades: In addition to shattering box office records by playing an estimated 200 concerts a year to sold-out stadiums across the globe, NKOTB’s legacy includes being named named the “Highest Paid Entertainers of 1990” by Forbes (beating out Michael Jackson and Madonna), plus an extensive and highly profitable line of merchandise that ranged from lunch boxes and sleeping bags to comic books, marbles and dolls.
- Paula Abdul: The two-time Emmy Award winner, groundbreaking choreographer, and international recording sensation sold over 60 million albums worldwide thanks to hits such as “Straight Up” and “Rush Rush.” Her smash debut, Forever Your Girl, reigned as the second longest charting album ever on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart for decades before being recently bumped to number three by Adele
- Boyz II Men: This iconic R&B group—which recently celebrated their 20th anniversary—has scored four Grammy Awards, a whopping nine American Music Awards, nine Soul Train Awards, three Billboard Awards, and a 2011 MOBO Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music thanks to hits such as “End of the Road” and “Motown Philly”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.