- Season-ticket package that includes one ticket to every New Mexico Stars 2014 home football game
- When: all 2014 home games, from Friday, March 14 to Saturday, June 21. Click here to see the full schedule.
- Where: Santa Ana Star Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $39 for a season ticket for seating in light-blue section 201, 202, 209, 212, 217, or 218 ($60 value)
- $89 for a season ticket for seating in yellow section 204 or 214 ($142 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
Last year was the New Mexico Stars debut season in the Lone Star Football League, but they didn’t let their newcomer status stop them from taking a playoff spot. Though they lost to the Laredo Rattlesnakes before reaching the championship game, hopes are high for a second post-season appearance. The 2014 season promises riveting developments on the field and the sidelines. For one, the Stars new head coach Dominic Bramante—the first Native American coach in indoor-football history—brings pro-level experience to the squad. On the gridiron, the Stars host the reigning-champion Amarillo Venom twice this season, giving the Stars squad a chance to showcase their knowledge of the game agains the class of the league instead of a supercomputer programmed to design offensive plays.<p>
New Mexico Stars
The New Mexico Stars debuted their brand of fast-action play in 2013, advancing to the Lone Star Football League playoffs in their first season. The team plays its home games at Santa Ana Star Center, lighting up the scoreboard on a truncated arena football field, which leads to higher-scoring games and less mileage traveled for refs who prefer to call games on Segways.<p>