Hundreds of vendors and special exhibits, as well as rodeo events, food competitions, and live musical performances
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Sunday–Thursday 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday–Saturday 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? sealed plastic water bottles (one per person)
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks (with the exception of baby formula and individuals with medical and special needs), weapons
- Parking available at Gate 1 on Central for $10 and $20 (handicap parking available), $5 parking at Gate 8 on Louisiana
- Pets allowed? no, except for service dogs on a leash
- See the schedule
New Mexico State Fair
- Concessions and Exhibits: Hundreds of vendors will set up shop at the fair, and special exhibits, livestock competitions, art galleries, and classic cars will showcase the state’s heritage and culture.
- Entertainment: Prominent musicians such as Smash Mouth, Aaron Watson, and Mitchell Tenpenny, and Clay Walker hit the stage to approving crowds. Restaurants from all across the state will compete in culinary contests, and rodeo events may be scattered throughout the month.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2019. All persons must be present to redeem at time of admission. Limit 8 per person, may buy 8 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.