What You'll Get
- General admission
- Sunday–Thursday 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday–Saturday 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? sealed plastic water bottles (one per person)
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks (with the exception of baby formula and individuals with medical and special needs), weapons
- Parking available at Gate 1 on Central for $5 and $10 Monday-Thursday, and $10 and $20 Friday-Sunday (handicap parking available), $5 parking at Gate 8 on Louisiana
- The fair has a partnership with Uber - riders’ lounge on-site, dedicated route, $15 off for first-time riders
- On Saturdays and Sundays buses pick up guests from the southwest lot of Coronado Mall for free from 10 a.m., last bus leaves the fair at 11:45 p.m.
- Free Shuttle service available inside Gates 1 and 8
- Pets allowed? no, except for service dogs on the leash
- See the schedule
New Mexico State Fair
- Concessions and Exhibits: Hundreds of vendors will set up shop at the fair, and special exhibits, livestock competitions, art galleries, and classic cars will showcase the state’s heritage and culture.
- Entertainment: Prominent musicians such as Rebelution, Dustin Lynch with PRCA Xtreme Bulls, and DNCE hit the stage to approving crowds. Restaurants from all across the state will compete in culinary contests, and rodeo events may be scattered throughout the month.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2018. Ticket value includes all fees. All persons must be present to redeem at time of admission. Limit 8 per person, may buy 8 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.