- $36 for a day at the races with admission for four, programs for four, and a $20 concession voucher ($72 value)
- When: any race held Sunday–Thursday through March 29, 2015.
- Where: Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots
- Seating: clubhouse admission
- Door time: one hour before the event
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the race schedule..
Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots
At Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots—home to horse racing since 1872, making it the third-oldest active track in the United States—visitors wager on an extensive calendar of live races or year-round simulcasts of other Louisiana tracks. Guidance from the program and tip sheet steer bets toward horses with notable histories. Grandstand entry is free to all comers, letting customers sit outdoors beneath the warm sun and measure equine speed in relation to sips of beer and bites of hot dogs from track concession stands. Alternatively, visitors can retire to the upscale clubhouse for more gourmet fare while minding the strictly enforced dress code, which prohibits shorts, T-shirts, and sandals. Though not included with this Groupon, more than 600 slot machines, ranging from penny slots to $1-per-game machines, entertain visitors while the thoroughbreds gear up for their next gallop.