In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal to see the New Orleans Jesters at Pan American Stadium. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a game package (up to a $20 value) that includes the following:
- One general-admission ticket (up to a $10 value)
- One slice of pizza (a $2 value)
- Two drinks—either beer or soda (up to a $6 value)
- One souvenir koozy (a $2 value)
- For $20, you get four general-admission tickets (up to a $40 value)
For each option, choose between the following games against the Austin Aztex:
- Saturday, June 30, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14, at 7 p.m.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Children 12 and younger receive $5 admission.
Decked out in their trademark purple, lime, and black jerseys, the New Orleans Jesters hold court in the USL Premier Development League, in which semi-pro and collegiate players from throughout the United States and the rest of the world hone their skills through heated competition. In two late-season confrontations, the Jesters have a shot at finally besting their division rivals, the Austin Aztex, who forced ties in two earlier matchups. Forward Patrick Mullins, who has scored five goals in nine games, leads the offense. Rebuilt in 2008 in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Pan American Stadium sits within the 1,300-acre City Park Complex, boasting such new amenities as an electronic scoreboard and FieldTurf synthetic grass that allows players to run freely without tripping over secreted sprinklers.