What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.59 value)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket and crawfish platter (up to $41.29 value)
- The crawfish platter includes 1.5 lb. of crawfish, plus corn and potatoes
- Happy hour is at 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. with Nola craft cocktails and beers at half price
New Orleans Crawfish Boil
- The Boil: hundreds of pounds of bright-red crawfish boiled up New Orleans–style with potatoes and corn—enough to feed a crowd or a single hungry giant
- The Mastermind: Celebrity Chef Michael Psilakis, who rounds out the menu with the authentic NOLA eats that earned his restaurant, Anthos, a Michelin star and a James Beard Award nomination.
- Dirty Water Dogs (May 14 and June 25): This self-described “roots rock supergroup” features members of Tom Tom Club, Loup Garou, and 5 Chinese Brothers.
- Black Tie Brass Band (June 3): With a history that extends back to the University of Connecticut Marching Band, this 11-piece brass outfit still keeps in tight step. Today, though, these players prefer bayou standards, original tunes, and jazzed up takes on Top 40 hits to college fight songs.
- BroJo Full Moon Swamp Revue (June 10): Members of Brother Joscephus and the Love Revolution don their n’awlins caps for what they call “southern-fried acoustic stomps” and “barrelhouse hobo songs.”
- Sunny Side Social Club (June 24 and July 2): A gruff croon in the style of Louie Armstrong mingles with a blues accordion, growling trumpet solos, and the frenetic energy of NOLA buskers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.