- $20 for one G-Pass for balcony corner seating (up to $41.10 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for lower corner seating, plus access to a pre-game shoot-around (up to $85.25 value)
- Games: Tuesday, March 22, at 7 p.m. (Heat) or Saturday, March 26, at 6 p.m. (Raptors)
- Pregame Warmup Viewing: two hours before gametime on game day, pre-game shoot-around purchasers report to the Courtside Club / East VIP entrance at the Smoothie King Center for early admittance and the opportunity to view pregame warmups from club level seats.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Wilt Chamberlain. Shaquille O’Neal. Anthony Davis. This is a very select club—one that requires more than just being really tall to get in. But back on February 21, Davis joined Wilt and Shaq as only the third player in NBA history to score 55-plus points and grab 20 rebounds in a single game without using a butterfly net.
That evening, the 23-year-old superstar torched the Detroit Pistons in a 111–106 Pelicans win. Not only did he set a franchise record for points, he also broke the scoring record at the Palace of Auburn Hills. It was a historic effort, for sure, but considering Davis’ otherworldly talents, history is likely to repeat itself on any given night. As the de facto leader of the Pelicans, Davis will try to raise the bar yet again over the final few weeks of the season, including during these upcoming matchups against the playoff-bound Toronto Raptors and Miami Heat.
New Orleans Pelicans
Competitors in the Southwest Division of the NBA’s Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans regale the Big Easy’s hoops fans, led by three-time All-Star Anthony Davis plus Bahamian NBA rookie Buddy Hield. Egged on by the avian mascot Pierre, swarms of 17,000 fans surround the court inside Smoothie King Center, where a center-hung LED board displays live-action video and instant replays of referees' most spectacular cross-court jogs.