What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass for upper-level corner seating, plus VIP Pregame Warmup Experience (up to $45 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for upper-level sideline seating, plus VIP Pregame Warmup Experience (up to $56 value)
- Games: Friday, March 3, at 8:30 p.m. (Spurs) | Friday, March 17, at 7 p.m. (Rockets)
- VIP Pregame Warmup Experience: two hours before gametime on game day, purchasers report to the Courtside Club / East VIP entrance at the Smoothie King Center for early admittance and the opportunity to view pregame warmups from club level seats.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Orleans Pelicans
Competitors in the Southwest Division of the NBA’s Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans regale the Big Easy’s hoops fans, led by three-time All-Star Anthony Davis. Egged on by the avian mascot Pierre, swarms of 17,000 fans surround the court inside Smoothie King Center, where a center-hung LED board displays live-action video and instant replays of referees' most spectacular cross-court jogs.