Arena football is played on a smaller field, which makes it easy to fit the endzones into the bathtub after each game. Admire clean turf with this GrouponLive deal to see the New Orleans VooDoo at New Orleans Arena. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $15, you get two tickets for upper-level end-zone seating, marked in light blue on the seating chart (a $45.60 value, including all ticketing fees).
- For $30, you get two tickets for lower-level end-zone seating, marked in light green on the seating chart (a $77.20 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
For either seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Philadelphia Soul on Sunday, March 18, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Mustangs on Friday, March 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Tampa Bay Storm on Friday, April 6, at 7 p.m.<p>
Beneath the roof at New Orleans Arena, the VooDoo emerges from the tunnel as a human sea of purple prepared to kick off the 2012 AFL season against a trio of American Conference foes. Newly acquired quarterback Kurt Rocco arrives in the Big Easy after spending 2011 in Cleveland, where he guided the Gladiators to the playoffs by firing 72 touchdowns and collecting more than 3,800 passing yards. Rocco’s towering tosses will flutter from the rafters and into the awaiting arms or giant fish net of wide receiver and LSU alum Skyler Green, who high-stepped across the goal line 14 times a year ago. In between bone-rattling hits and wall-climbing catches, new head coach and former standout player Pat O’Hara delivers inspired sideline speeches, and the VooDoo Dolls motivate the crowd with choreographed steps and T-shirt cannons packed with raw caffeine.