All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving’s 28th Season ticket package for one
- When: through May 15, 2016
- Where: Irving Arts Center
- General admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- $39 for a full 2015–16 season subscription package (up to $60 value)
- $29 for three shows of the 2015–16 season subscription package (up to $54 value)
- Click here to view the season lineup
The five concerts in the 28th season each have their own theme, whether it’s region, composer, or seasonal festivity. Take a closer look at these upcoming shows:
- African-American Composers from Classical to Jazz (October 18): three writers headline the first show of the season—William Grant Still, Scott Joplin, and Duke Ellington
- A Christmas Ballet Gala (December 13): with Tchaikovsky’s much-loved The Nutcracker Suite and Momentum Dance’s ballet stars onstage.
- A Feast of Overtures with Beethoven’s Eighth Symphony (February 7): the orchestra is in full swing mid-season with a lineup of celebratory songs, including Shostakovich’s Festive Overture and Brahms’s Academic Festival Overture
- Northern Lights (April 3): celebrating spring, with Rimsky-Korsakov’s Russian Easter Overture and Sibelius’s shimmering Symphony No. 2.
- Latino Connections: The Spanish Connection! (May 15): Irving youth join in a show spotlighting music inspired by Spain (where Latino music had its roots), including Bizet’s Carmen Suite and Rimsky-Korsakov’s Iberian ode, Capriccio Espagnole.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.