- $9 for general admission for one (up to $18 value)
- $17 for general admission for two (up to $36 value)
- For a festive program that includes Tchaikovsky’s Suite from The Nutcracker, see A Christmas Ballet Gala (Sunday, December 13)
- For a wealth of dramatic classics by Beethoven, Brahms, Verdi, and more, see A Feast of Overtures! (Sunday, February 7)
- For celebratory pieces by Sibelius and Rimsky-Korsakov that ring in the spring, see Northern Lights (Sunday, April 3)
- For a homage to Latino music with over 100 onstage musicians, including Irving’s most talented students and a competition winner as soloist, see The Spanish Connection! (Sunday, May 15)
New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving
Keeping the sweet strains of the classical tradition floating through Irving and north Texas, the New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving presents yearly cycles of thoughtfully programmed concerts that mix blockbuster standbys and little-known gems from throughout the centuries. The orchestra has entrusted its baton to Dr. Sergio Espinosa, the head of the UT Arlington string program. In addition to his Texas positions, Espinosa has honed his baton-waving skills throughout the world, conducting orchestras in Colombia, Switzerland, and Rome.
Irving Arts Center
3333 N MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75062