What You'll Get
Conductors got their name by both guiding orchestras and wielding copper batons that deflect lightning away from the brass section. Behold an electrifying performance with this deal.
- Tickets for “Sundays at the Symphony” with the New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving
- Where: Irving Arts Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m., one hour before showtime<p>
- $9 for one ticket to one concert (up to an $18 value)
- $18 for two tickets to one concert (up to a $36 value)
- $35 for one season ticket to all five concerts (up to a $60 value)
- Click here to view all options.
- Click here for a full description of each concert.<p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts.
New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving’s 2013–14 Season
- For pieces by Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, and other luminaries that pay tribute to England’s greatest playwright and 39th greatest competitive sausage eater, see Shakespeare’s World (October 6)
- For stirring overtures that celebrate the daring lengths to which one can go for love (Beethoven’s Fidelio) or the clash of civilizations when a Russian emperor and his troops meet caravans from the East (Rossini’s In the Steppes of Central Asia), see Great Stories in Music (December 15)
- For some of the 19th century’s most lyrical tunes paired with a world premiere clarinet concerto with Dallas Symphony soloist Paul Garner, see Premieres and Dvořàk! (February 9)
- For arias and overtures from Mozart’s most famous operas, including full scenes from The Magic Flute, see A Mozart Opera Gala! (April 6)
- For pieces that mix classical rigor with the jubilant melodies of Latin America, see Latino Connections! (May 18)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Irving Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.