- New York Fashion Week featuring Zang Toi
- When: Thursday, September 11. The Red-Carpet Reception runs from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.; the show runs from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Metropolitan Pavilion
- Ticket values include all fees
- $175 for one Level 1 ticket, which includes preferred seating in the middle rows and a Luxury Gift Bag with Beauty Products valued at $150 (up to $350 value)
- $249 for one VIP ticket, which includes exclusive seating in the first three rows and a VIP Luxury Gift Bag with Beauty Products valued at $200 (up to $500 value)
Both of the above packages include access to the Red-Carpet Reception and complimentary champagne and wine.
New York Fashion Week featuring Zang Toi
- Where you’ve heard of New York Fashion Week: everywhere, particularly if you watch Project Runway or read Vogue out loud
- What it is: a live runway event that opens up the exclusive New York fashion scene to the public
- How you know Zang Toi: he’s the man behind House of Toi and designer to stars such as Sharon Stone, Elizabeth Taylor, and Eva Longoria
- His style: sleek and elegant dresses, blouses, suits, and outerwear in muted tones
- Who gave him his break: Vogue Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour, who featured him in the March 1990 issue
- His achievements: awards have honored not only his vision, but also his contribution to the Asian American community and his fundraising efforts in the fight against cancer