What You'll Get
- $10 for one child’s admission with playground access (up to $18 value)
- Good for any date through September 30
NYSCI’s Science Playground
- What to Expect: slides, sand boxes, windpipes, and a climbing net that are all designed to help kids get active
- What to Learn: Each aspect of the park showcases a part of science or physics, exploring properties such as motion, balance, sound, sight, and simple machines.
- Don’t Miss: On a hot day, head on over to the water area, where you can dip your hands into flowing water as you learn about wind and water.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New York Hall of Science
Reflecting the diverse scope and scale of science itself, the exhibits at the New York Hall of Science range from massive NASA rockets to holographic depictions of the infinitesimal atom. Originally built for the 1964 World's Fair to showcase technological advancements, the center has since transformed into an interactive museum and leading innovator in exhibit technology and educational programming that, since 1986, has seen more than 7 million visitors. Today, more than 450 interactive exhibits, along with 3D movies and live daily demonstrations, invite visitors of all ages to explore the world by watching living microbes thrive and evolve in a miniscule zoo, discovering the powerful mathematics hidden in everyday objects, and testing their understanding of physics in the science playground, along with the mini-golf course inspired by the cosmos. One of the featured programs, Design Lab, consists of five visually and thematically distinct activity areas that evoke a sense of childlike playfulness and imagination. The activities encourage visitors to be creative while experimenting with structures, circuits, and simple materials. The youngest visitors can also enjoy a developmentally-appropriate science education of their own in Preschool Place.