- One G-Pass to a New York Knicks game
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
Seven-time All Star Carmelo Anthony leads the New York Knicks in three upcoming January matchups at Madison Square Garden against the Bucks, Hornets, and Kings.
- $49 for seating in sections 208, 209, 213, 214, 221, 222, 226, 227, and 412–421 ($88.65 value)
- $55 for seating in sections 317–323 ($106.05 value)
- $60 for seating in sections 201–203, 205–209, 213–222, 226, and 227 ($112.20 value)
- $73 for seating in sections 203–205, 216–219, 210–212, and 223–225 ($136.80 value)
- $82 for seating in sections 101–104, 110–114, 120, 310, 311, 315, 316, 327, and 328 ($144.95 value)
- $88 for seating in sections 312–314 ($158.30 value)
- $90 for seating in sections 101–104, 110–114, 120, 201–209, 213–222, 226, and 227 ($164.45 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday, January 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday, January 10, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Sacramento Kings on Monday, January 26, at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
New York Knicks
Since their first debut in the league in 1946, The Knicks are one of only two founding NBA teams that have remained rooted in the same city. Madison Square Garden, one of the world’s most famous arenas and home of the Knicks, has provided the team with an unequaled home court advantage. Located in the heart of Mid-Town Manhattan, the Garden features premium amenities and spectacular sight-lines. The Knick’s list of accomplishments includes a pair of championships in 1970 and ‘73.