What You'll Get
- $74 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 301–303, 307–309, or 317–323 (up to $96.95 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201–203 (rear); 205–209 or 213–222 (mid/rear); or 226–227 (up to $105.15 value)
- $94 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 310–316 or 326–328 (up to $148.15 value)
- $109 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104, 110–114, or 120 (mid/rear); or 201–206 or 216–219 (front) (up to $153.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Choose from Three Games
- February 9, at 7:30 p.m. (Washington Wizards)
- Monday, February 22, at 7:30 p.m. (Toronto Raptors)
- Tuesday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m. (Portland Trailblazers)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Kristaps Porzingis is the first-round pick; Carmelo Anthony, the all-star. Battling together with their teammates, their work has resulted in one of the Knicks’ best seasons in years. Of course, when the season started, fans knew what to expect of Anthony—since signing with New York in 2011, the small forward has regularly averaged more than 28 PPG per season, establishing himself as a crucial player in the team’s offense. But as for Carmelo’s complement, no one expected someone to emerge quite like Porzingis.
As a rookie, Porzingis has more than proven himself as one of the league’s premier shot-swatters. The 7’3” power forward is already putting in a fair amount of time at center, and has performed with the best from his rookie class. As they move into the second half of the season, the Knicks look to continue climbing the ranks as they face such rivals as the Celtics and the Raptors, both of whom are more than capable of filling basketballs with helium to fly them out of Porzingis’s reach.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.