- $109 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104, 110–114, or 120 (mid/rear); or 201–206 or 216–219 (front) (up to $157.35 value)
- $94 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 310–316 or 326–328 (up to $152.25 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201–203 (rear); 205–209 or 213–222 (mid/rear); or 226–227 (up to $115.40 value)
- $74 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 301–303, 307–309, or 317–323 (up to $109.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Choose from Seven Games
- Knicks vs. Jazz on Wednesday, January 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Suns on Friday, January 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Celtics on Tuesday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Wizards on Tuesday, February 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Raptors on Monday, February 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Magic on Friday, February 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Kings on Sunday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Kristaps Porzingis is the first round pick; Carmelo Anthony, the all-star. Battling together with their teammates, their work has resulted in one of the Knicks’ best seasons in years. Of course, when the season started, fans knew what to expect of Anthony—since signing with New York in 2011, the small forward has regularly averaged more than 28 PPG per season, establishing himself as a crucial player in the team’s offense. But as for Carmelo’s complement, no one expected someone to emerge quite like Porzingis.
As a rookie, Porzingis has more than proven himself as one of the league’s premier shot-swatters. The 7’3” power forward is already putting in a fair amount of time at center, and has performed with the best from his rookie class. As they move into 2016, the Knicks look to continue climbing the ranks as they face such rivals as the Celtics and the Raptors, both of whom are more than capable of filling basketballs with helium to fly them out of Porzingis’s reach.
Since their league debut in 1946, the Knicks are one of only two founding NBA teams that have remained rooted in their original city. Madison Square Garden, one of the world’s most famous arenas and home of the Knicks and nestled in the heart of midtown Manhattan, provides the team with a unique atmosphere.