- $19 for one ticket to see a New York Lizards of Major League Lacrosse game ($20 value including fees), plus an autographed Lizards poster ($20 value; $40 total value)
- Where: James M. Shuart Stadium
- Seating: Silver
- Door time: Two hours before the game
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Against the Chesapeake Bayhawks on Saturday, May 16, at 5 p.m. (rally towel giveaway for the first 1,000 fans)
- Against the Florida Launch on Friday, June 5, at 7:30 p.m. (player card giveaway for the first 1,000 fans)
New York Lizards
In 2001, the inaugural season for Major League Lacrosse, the Long Island Lizards finished with the best record in their division and went on to defeat their rival Chesapeake Bayhawks to win the fist Steinfeld Cup Championship. The Lizards proved to be just as strong in their 2003 season, winning the Steinfeld Cup for a second time after again beating the Chesapeake Bayhawks in the title game. Now known as the New York Lizards, the team has made the playoffs eight times in the past 14 years and is looking forward to their bright future. With the addition of two-time MVP and seven-time MLL All-Star Paul Rabil, as well as the return of talent including Rob Pannell, JoJo Marasco, Greg Gurenlian, Drew Adams, and Ned Crotty, the New York Lizards look to keep their winning tradition going in 2015.