What You'll Get
- One ticket to a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- Gate time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday, July 30, at 12:10 p.m.
- Against the Washington Nationals on Thursday, August 14, at 7:10 p.m.
For the above games, choose from the following seating options:
- $11 for promenade outfield seating in sections 532–538 ($17 value)
- $24 for left-field landing seating in sections 334–339 ($35 value)
- $39 for baseline Box seating in sections 104–106 or 130–132 ($60 value)
- $69 for field Box seating in rows 7+ of sections 109–110 or 125–126 ($99 value)
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Friday, August 1, at 7:10 p.m. (free shirt Friday)
- Against the Giants on Saturday, August 2, at 7:10 p.m. (post-game fireworks)
- Against the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, August 16, at 7:10 p.m. (post-game Boyz II Men concert)
- Against the Cubs on Sunday, August 17, at 1:10 p.m. (batting practice cap giveaway)
For the above games, choose from the following seating options
- $15 for promenade outfield seating in sections 532–538 ($20 value)
- $31 for left-field landing seating in sections 334–339 ($46 value)
- $49 for baseline Box seating in sections 104–106 or 130–132 ($90 value)
- $79 for field Box seating in rows 7+ of sections 109–110 or 125–126 ($122 value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
With summer in full swing at Citi Field, the Mets close out July and slide head-first into August while hosting opponents from across the National League. This slate of games features a pair of divisional opponents—the Phillies and Nationals—as well as the Giants, one of the league’s top teams.
Throughout the summertime showdowns, fans can capitalize on numerous promotions, including fireworks and giveaways. On August 16, R&B legends Boyz II Men will close out the evening with a concert that also serves as a series of lullabies for the umpires as they tuck under the bases to sleep.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2014. New York Mets is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects New York Mets' current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through here . Contact Customer Service for Citi Field at (718) 565-4360 with questions. See New York Mets' rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy here: http://gr.pn/13Dkpuf . See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.