What You'll Get
Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this deal.
- One ticket to see a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
Against the Atlanta Braves on Friday, May 24, at 7:10 p.m.
- $9 for promenade outfield seating (a $12 value)
- $12 for left-field landing seating (a $25 value)
- $25 for baseline box seating (a $50 value)<p>
After this game, fans will be able to stick around for the Fireworks Night.<p>
Against the New York Yankees on Tuesday, May 28, at 7:10 p.m.
- $57 for promenade reserved seating (a $68 value)
- $105 for Caesars Box seating (a $160 value)
- $175 for metro box seating (a $245 value)<p>
Against the Miami Marlins on Sunday, June 9, at 1:10 p.m. or the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, June 15, at 1:10 p.m.
- $16 for promenade outfield seating (a $35 value)
- $23 for left-field landing seating (a $46 value)
- $46 for baseline box seating (a $90 value)<p>
Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, June 12, at 7:10 p.m.
- $10 for promenade outfield seating (a $20 value)
- $17 for left-field landing seating (a $34 value)
- $29 for baseline box seating (a $60 value)<p>
The New York Mets use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
In a thrilling May 7 matchup, the Mets and the Chicago White Sox went into extra innings tied at zero runs. It was, by any account, a pitching duel, and in the end the Mets’ staff emerged victorious, combining for 24 strikeouts in the 1–0 contest. Such brilliant pitching performances—especially from the young starters—have been a common theme for the Mets through the first two months of the 2013 season, and it’s a trend the Mets hope to continue in the coming weeks—especially during the heated Subway Series against the Yankees, which has been a summer tradition since interleague play began in 1997.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 12 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through New York Mets website. Contact Citi Field at (718) 507-8499 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. The New York Mets is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects The New York Mets' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.