What You'll Get
- One ticket to a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- Gate time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday, August 26, at 7:10 p.m.
For the game above, choose from the following seating options:
- $11 for promenade outfield seating in sections 532–538 ($17 value)
- $24 for left-field landing seating in sections 334–339 ($35 value)
- $39 for baseline Box seating in sections 104–106 or 130–132 ($60 value)
- $69 for field Box seating in rows 7+ of sections 109–110 or 125–126 ($99 value)
- Against the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, August 16, at 7:10 p.m. (post-game Boyz II Men concert)
- Against the Cubs on Sunday, August 17, at 1:10 p.m. (batting practice cap giveaway)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, August 30, at 7:10 p.m. (Curtis Granderson bobblehead giveaway)
For the above games, choose from the following seating options
- $15 for promenade outfield seating in sections 532–538 ($20 value)
- $31 for left-field landing seating in sections 334–339 ($46 value)
- $49 for baseline Box seating in sections 104–106 or 130–132 ($90 value)
- $79 for field Box seating in rows 7+ of sections 109–110 or 125–126 ($122 value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the season winds toward its conclusion, the Mets take to the diamond at Citi Field for late-summer N.L. action. This slate of games pits the team against the Chicago Cubs as well as a pair of division rivals: the Phillies, whom the Mets have pummeled 11–5 this season, and the Braves, who’ve been an even match for the Mets in their series so far.
Throughout the summertime showdowns, fans can capitalize on numerous promotions and giveaways. On August 16, R&B legends Boyz II Men will close out the evening with a concert that also serves as a series of lullabies for the umpires as they tuck under the bases to sleep.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2014. New York Mets is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects New York Mets' current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through here . Contact Customer Service for Citi Field at (718) 565-4360 with questions. See New York Mets' rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy here: http://gr.pn/13Dkpuf . See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.