In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see an international soccer match between Israel and Honduras
- When: Sunday, June 2, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Citi Field
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for promenade endline seating in sections 401–402, 410–430, 501–502, or 510–532 (a $33 value)
- $39 for excelsior sideline seating in sections 306–312 or 334–339 (an $86 value)
- $69 for field sideline VIP seating in sections 110–112 or 136–138 (a $126 value)
The Scouting Report
Coinciding with New York's Celebrate Israel Parade on June 2, the Israeli national soccer team storms onto the pitch at Citi Field for a friendly against Honduras brimming with world-class talent. Featuring Premiere League stars such as Tal Ben Haim, Itay Shechter, and Yossi Benayoun, Coach Eli Guttman's Blues and Whites make their first New York appearance in more than 35 years, fresh on the spiky heels of their World Cup Qualifier victory over Northern Ireland in Belfast. Meanwhile, Coach Luis Fernando Suárez leads a Honduran national squad stocked with its own set of Premiere Leaguers in Maynor Figueroa, Roger Espinoza, and Wilson Palacios. As a friendly, the match won’t have a direct bearing on the landscape of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Rio de Janeiro. However, both sides will be gearing up for important qualifiers later in the year, making the showdown a vital opportunity to gel as a team between doing trust falls in the locker room.