Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a New York Mets game
- Where: Citi Field
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
Against the Miami Marlins on Sunday, June 9, at 1:10 p.m. or the Chicago Cubs on Saturday, June 15, at 1:10 p.m.
- $16 for promenade outfield seating (a $35 value)
- $23 for left-field landing seating (a $46 value)
- $46 for baseline box seating (a $90 value)
Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday, June 12, at 7:10 p.m.
- $10 for promenade outfield seating (a $20 value)
- $17 for left-field landing seating (a $34 value)
- $29 for baseline box seating (a $60 value)
The New York Mets use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
In a thrilling May 7 matchup, the Mets and the Chicago White Sox went into extra innings tied at zero runs. It was, by any account, a pitching duel, and in the end the Mets' staff emerged victorious, combining for 24 strikeouts in the 1–0 contest. Such brilliant pitching performances—especially from the young starters—have been a common theme for the Mets through the first two months of the 2013 season, and it's a trend the Mets hope to continue in the coming weeks as they square off against the Marlins, the Cubs, and the NL Central-leading Cardinals.