- One ticket to a New York Mets game against the Houston Astros
- Where: Citi Field
- When: September 26, 27, or 28
- Gate time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view all available game dates and seating options
- Friday, September 26 at 7:10 p.m. All fans in attendance receive a free t-shirt. A special Oktoberfest ticket package is also available, which includes a Mets Oktoberfest Beer Glass.
- Saturday, September 27 at 7:10 p.m. A post-game Austin Mahone concert follows the conclusion of action.
- Sunday, September 28 at 1:10 p.m. The first 20,000 fans receive a Casey Stengel Bobblehead, and all fans in attendance receive a 2015 magnetic schedule.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Mets.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
During this season-finale series against the Houston Astros, the Mets hope to finish out the year with their best record since 2008. Before the action begins on September 26, fans can purchase an Octoberfest package to attend a pre-game party in the Bullpen Plaza at 5:40 p.m., which includes a limited-edition Mets beer glass perfect for enjoying a lager or scooping up a foul ball. On September 27, Austin Mahone rocks the crowd with a post-game set of infectious bubblegum pop, and on September 28, the first 20,000 fans in attendance receive a Casey Stengel bobblehead.