Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
Tickets to Any 2014 Home Game
As part of a one-day presale, you can purchase up to 12 tickets to any one of the Mets’ 81 home games during the 2014 regular season. Click here for a full list of games, dates, and ticket prices.
Although this presale doesn't include a discount, it is a rare opportunity to purchase tickets to some of the Mets' most high-profile matchups, including the Subway Series and Opening Day, before they go on sale to the general public. Sixteen different seating options are available, including:
- Metropolitan Box ($81–$199 per ticket)
- Caesars Gold ($49–$175 per ticket)
- Field Box ($48–$145 per ticket)
- Baseline Silver ($26–$111 per ticket)
- Left Field Reserved ($23–$95 per ticket)
- Right Field Reserved ($23–$95 per ticket)
- Caesars Box ($30–$95 per ticket)
- Promenade Gold ($25–$82 per ticket)
- Pepsi Porch ($20–$89 per ticket)
- Promenade Box ($17–$72 per ticket)
- Promenade Infield ($17–$69 per ticket)
- Promenade Reserved ($11–$54 per ticket)
- Delta Silver ($110–$275 per ticket)
- Hyundai Club ($110–$275 per ticket)
- Metropolitan Silver ($81–$215 per ticket)
- Field Silver ($48–$145 per ticket)
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Mets.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
2014 Season Preview
Before the calendar even turns to April next year, and before the foul poles have even sprouted to their full height, the Mets charge back onto the diamond to begin their six-month-long pursuit of the postseason. It all begins on the final day of March, when the division-rival Washington Nationals invade Citi Field and set the season in motion. The 2014 schedule delivers one exciting series after the next, highlighted early on by a visit from the National League-champion St. Louis Cardinals in April and the heated Subway Series with the Yankees in mid-May.
Throughout the Mets’ 2014 campaign, fans can also plan their visits around the team’s plethora of promotions. Over the summer, four post-game concerts will rock Citi Field and lure Mr. Met from his underground condo beneath the pitcher’s mound, including shows from Huey Lewis & The News on July 12 and Boyz II Men on August 16. Free-Shirt Fridays spruce up the wardrobes of every fan in attendance, and firework displays on July 4, August 2, and September 13 light up the sky above Flushing Meadows.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
123-01 Roosevelt Ave.
New York, NY 11368